putting true love in to a post

I think all this new music is hurting my head. I hate when I listen to so much of it that albums, artists and songs become commodities and I can't even decipher whether I like it or not. I'm going to listen to some older favourites for a while to have my heart gush again and remember where I came from.

I watched this video about Owen Ashworth of Casotone for the Painfully Alone and felt like sharing it. He explains his writing process with clips of live shows in between.This take-away concert is great also. He sings in a phone booth! Can you even imagine? (I'm sure you've heard of Blogotheque and the wonderful things they're doing, figuratively kicking little blogs like us in the face).




Casiotone for the Painfully Alone-New Year's Kiss (mp3)
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone-Graceland (mp3)
Casiotone for the Painfully Alone-Young Shields (mp3)
The Baptist Generals-Going Back Song (mp3)
Elephant Micah-Cloverleaf Wars (mp3)
Elephant Micah-Ways (mp3)



Buy CFTPA
Buy The Baptist Generals
Buy Elephant Micah

1 thoughts:

Regarding the links situation,
I would return the favour immediately, but I actually don't have a computer right now and therefore can't make changes to my website other than to the blog.

One day. One day when I get my shiny adorable new little... I mean, when I get that technology that I have absolutely zero affection for.

March 3, 2008 at 5:07 p.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home