Let's play.

Old Life Records is asking for submissions for their compilation #2. If you're from Victoria, a band and "perhaps a little weird", go 'head. You can download their 1st compilation from the website for free!


Hey, have you watched the Said the Gramophone Wonderful Music Video Contest winners yet? They make me want to create films. The Joanna Newsom one is most definitely my favourite, though it hurts my eyes a little. The Animal Collective (winner) video is fun... that's all I can think of to describe it. It's really really fun. I guess the red stuff is supposed to be blood.. but it reminds of "Strawberry Jam"... Intentional? There's 13 winners in total, so watch all of them. I dare you. (Turns out the fans of StG are as brilliant as the writers).

#2

Joanna Newsom - The Book of Right-on from benjamin ramirez on Vimeo.
#1

Peacebone - Animal Collective - Fan Video for StG from Luke Wilhelmi on Vimeo.

If this is an annual thing, does someone want to make a movie with me? We'll need a dance crew in my movie. I mean, our movie. And water guns. You'll supply the equipment. And telephone cords. Lots of telephone Cords.

0 thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home