Declaration of Indiependence

I don' t know where Matthew has gone. I'm assuming jail.



I declare Lykke Li's album Youth Novels the best pop album out right now. I know I posted about her before, but the more I listen the more I love. The production is flawless. Each song seems to be so carefully thought out in order to allow the album to have both variety and heart. 21 years old! I suppose it's something to do with Sweden. Everything good comes from Scandinavia.

some sort of "take-away show":


Speaking of Sweden, I present The Tallest Man on Earth.

(I kind of hope he's super short). What I've heard of his album is just beautiful, I think I'll order it. And by the way, I'm sick of singer/songwriters having a negative stigma. I've been loving so many lately (Bon Iver mainly) and I can't even contain it. Also, I decided I could see Almonds, Cohen pulling off a similar hibernation stunt one day and getting quasi-famous for it.

0 thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home