Is Shaved Orange a new music blog?
Is Shaved Orange just a blog of "good songs"?
Is Shaved Orange just complicated and/or "consistently inconsistent"?
If a song was posted on Shaved Orange and noone actually listened to it, would it still be an mp3?
Is Shaved Orange that blog your friend has and rarely updates because they're not actually qualified to write a decent music blog?
Is Shaved Orange just lazy/good for nothing?
Is Shaved Orange getting self-reflective because Camilla has been reading hipster runoff again?


Current faves:

Bon Iver-Woods

This is from the new Blood Bank EP. I figured I'd talk about it before it gets overrated. I don't know if I'm as stoked on this as his LP but it's definitely worth listening to. I dig how he digitizes his vocals like a shitty R&B singer would (or Imogen Heap). However, I think if he does it any more it will be gimmicky. I feel like nothing will beat his first release though and it fills me with despair.

Wixel-Outside Your Locked Heart


More pretty instrumental stuff. Wixel sounds a lot like Helios actually. Or maybe Helios sounds a lot like Wixel. I don't know. This will not disappoint when you need it for that certain mood... you know the one I'm talking about. Shut brain off, no voices, just something to provide a nice atmosphere for your overstimulated self.

2 thoughts:

that's a little more consistent now, hey?

December 13, 2008 at 12:53 a.m.  

and it's all new.

December 13, 2008 at 1:04 a.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home