In Flesh Tones


Long time since I graced SO with a post. Yet here I am again wishing everyone to check out Azeda Booth's new album In Flesh Tones out on Absolutely Kosher Records (home of Frog Eyes a personal favourite of mine). Could go on with comparisons from what I have heard everyone else say it reminds them of what the new Deerhoof album should have been or the new Sigur Ros album that should have been. I am really enjoying the atmosphere’s that Azeda Booth have put together (have only heard 2 tracks thus far! Ran and another that I forget the name of! oh the woes of playing many tracks on the radio...)
Also featuring members of Women... and those members have toured as the back up band for Chad Van Gaalen. oh Calgary...
Anyways this will be a short post in which I will say listen to it yourself and see what you think

[MP3] - Azeda Booth – Ran

Or download an older album for free here
http://www.azedabooth.com/supersecret/

2 thoughts:

I like it.

Sigur Ros comparisons..really?

September 4, 2008 at 12:42 p.m.  

yeah half the other reviews or articles about them will maybe mention Sigur Ros

Justin in his last CFUV email made the comparison

and on the cds sent out to stations
it read RIYL: Sigur Ros, and some other bands i forget haha

September 4, 2008 at 3:13 p.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home