Miracle Moretress.

Miracle Fortress.


I love Miracle Fortress. I want to eat Miracle Fortress for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I want to sit on Santi's lap and ask for Miracle Fortress for Christmas. I want Miracle Fortress to soothe me with their sweet sweet lullabies every night until light glows from my every pore. Okay... *wipes forehead*, I would ask that you please get your hands on Five Roses because you won't regret it. More importantly, see them/him live. It's a show you might want to bring your significant other to... that or a large group of friends so you can all hold hands. It is the solo project of Graham Van Pelt who is also a member of Think About Life. He has that kind of weird look/twitch Thom Yorke has when he sings and his voice is so lovely ovely vely ely ly y. In parts, he has that Pet Sounds vibe that seems to be popping up lately in the indie rock world, but it's fresh and pretty.

Miracle Fortress - Hold Your Secrets To Your Heart (mp3)
Miracle Fortress - This Thing About You (mp3) / Buy Here


- c.

1 thoughts:

ya ya ya! they opened for stars here in vancouver and were really cute and really pretty sounding and and and yaaayyyy

-sam

December 9, 2007 at 4:15 p.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home