So, I found the best blog ever. I mean, I know I should be promoting my own blog. But this is just too good. Bolachas Gratis posts brand new albums everyday with a complete review, and a zip/rar file to download the entire album. I mean, Whoa! These people really care. I found new Helios there and some of the other Type Records latest releases as well. (Speaking of, new Goldmund, Koen Holtkamp, Xela and Peter Broderick) Holy namedrop, but seriously. Check them out if you need pretty stuff to sleep to.


Also, new Glass Candy is awesome.. reminds me that there's some blog house I still enjoy.
Glass Candy-Animal Imagination.mp3
(Thanks GvB)

2 thoughts:

so maybe I will comment

Glass Candy is certainly not 'blog house'

more like stone cold Italo

and their new stuff is amazing.. check the Geto Boys demo

November 1, 2008 at 10:22 a.m.  

I've seen them/her/whatever described as that.. but I'm sure you're more of a conoisseur in the genre.

and thanks! I will.

November 2, 2008 at 1:24 p.m.  

Newer Post Older Post Home