So very wonderfully bizarre. This should be a video game. I'd buy it. Heck, I'd buy a system too. They have made a 3D version however. I'm not sure when it will be ready for viewing.




Stereogum did a tribute to her album Post. It includes covers (to download and stream) by Dirty Projectors, High Places, No Age, Final Fantasy, Xiu Xiu, Atlas Sound, etc. To be honest, I don't think any of them are as good as Death Cab for Cutie's covers of "All is Full of Love" and "Joga" they did years ago.

I was going to write about Bell (who does a cover of 'it's oh so quiet') a long time ago and never did. I don't know why. I would say look out for her and listen to "Echinacea" on her myspace. She's pretty creative, not just another artsy girl who grew up in the 90's loving Bjork and Radiohead. Or perhaps she is, and that's why I like her.

(Buy Bell's ep)

0 thoughts:

Newer Post Older Post Home